I Actually Got the Calendar out in August!
|Town Hall Rainbow|
For years people have been telling me that it is important to publish
my New England Reflections Calendar during the summer. I have never disputed the concept; it was just that I never seemed to be able to get it together that early. Typically I would delay and dither until late September or even October, and, true to the warnings, I found that many potential customers would tell me that they had already bought their calendar(s) for the year. You would think that I would have learned my lesson, and this year I finally did– sort of.
This is my yearly crass promotional blog for my calendar. For ten years I have been publishing a New England Reflections Calendar. Over the decade, more than $40,000 has been raised, all going to support our Pulmonary Rehabilitation program at Cheshire Medical Center in Keene, New Hampshire. The money has been used to
This year, for the first time, I have actually completed the calendar at a reasonable time. Earlier would have been even better, but I'm
|Newfane Village Cemetery|
For the last several years the calendar has gone from being
|Hampton Beach, NH|
As always I have a wonderful group of partners in the community who help by featuring the calendar in there stores and businesses. I have just started my annual tour distributing the calendar throughout the region. I have more traveling to do and I'm always looking for new locations, but here is a partial and growing list of the where you can go to fulfill all your 2014 calendar needs.
- Cheshire Medical Center Gift Shop, Keene, NH
- Toadstool Bookstores in Keene and Peterborough, NH
- Heidi's Hallmark stores in Keene, Milford, NH
- Sharon Arts Center, Peterborough, NH
- Keene State College Bookstore, Keene, NH
- Leon's Auto Center, Keene, NH
- Nicole and Bonnie's Hair Salon, Keene, NH
- Hanna Grimes, Keene, NH
- Paper and Roses, Peterborough, NH
- Westmoreland General Store, Westmoreland, NH
- Gilsum General Store, Gilsum, NH
- JJ's Discount, Chesterfield, NH
- Monandnock Imaging, Keene, NH
- Monadnock Food Co-op
- Walpole Village Market
- Alyson's Orchard, Walpole, NH
- Drewsville General Store, Drewsville, NH
- Village Grocery, Walpole, NH
- Vermont Artisan Design, Brattleboro, Vt
- Everyone's Books, Brattleboro, Vt.
- Harlow's Sugar House, Putney, Vt
- Newfane Country Store, Newfane, Vt
- Village Bookseller, Bellows Falls, Vt
- PutneyGeneral Store, Putney, Vt
|Baker Brook AutumnNewfane, NH|
Finally you can be assured that, if you see me on the street, I will have a supply of calendars nearby and you will be hearing my favorite phrase for this time of season; "How many calendars do you want this year?"