|Storm's Last Light|
Reimbursement for rehabilitation has always been extremely thin and our program has survived on the edge for years. The funds from the New England Reflections Calendar have been an important supplement, providing assistance to patients who can't afford the program and has also provided support for important extras such as the yearly Lung Cruise on Lake Winnipesaukee.
|Back Road Gold, Chester, Vermont (October)|
As the fall foliage continues to race away to the south, you can expect to see me wandering the streets hawking my calendar. Take pity and buy one, or a few. They make great gifts for a great cause and besides, it is a pretty calendar!
|Against the Dawn, Portland Head Light (September)|
The New England Reflections Calendar is available in lovely stores throughout my region. You can also safely order the calendar online from Cheshire Medical Center.
And we will cover the shipping.
The price again this year is only $15.
Thanks to all of the wonderful stores who are featuring the Calendar including:
- Cheshire Medical Center Gift Shop, Keene, NH
- Pocket Full of Rye, Keene, NH
- Hannah Grimes, Keene, NH
- Heidi's Hallmark , Keene, NH, (also Milford and Rindge)
- Ingenuity Country Store, Keene, NH
- Harrisville General Store
- Monadnock Imaging, Keene, NH
- Leon's Auto Center, Keene, NH
- Westmoreland General Store, Westmoreland, NH
- Jingles Christmas Shop, Westmoreland, NH
- J & J Discount Store, Chesterfield, NH
- Vermont Artisan Design, Brattleboro, Vt
- Sharon Arts Center, Peterborough, NH
Check out this year's images on my Calendar Flickr Set.
Online calendar order form:
For information about Cheshire Medical Center's Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program